Part Four: Changing The Trading Industry Forever With PENDAX
The Last Segment Of A Four-Part Write-Up On The Future The Compendium.Fi Trading Platform And PENDAX.
We will be exploring the new platform release, concepts, and technology employed in this new series as we finalize development and get ready to deploy an all-new trading system.
Part 1: Exploring Platform Upgrades Scheduled For Release This Month
Part 2: New Exchange Integrations & Partnerships
Part 3: The Introduction of New CMFI & Compendi-Pig NFT Utilities
Part 4: PENDAX, Changing The Trading Industry Forever
What is PENDAX?
PENDAX provides simplified exchange commands and interoperability. Our underlying high-frequency trading engine, PENDAX, will be available for all developers, traders, financial analysts, and data scientists to build custom integrations on. It provides simple access to a variety of different use cases revolving around trading and data deployments.
We will explore full usage capabilities below, however, PENDAX can best be summarized using the following points:
- Full Public and Private HTTP REST APIs for all supported platforms are integrated in an efficient manner for secondary deployment.
- Aggregated commands are normalized between systems in the unified package making PENDAX extremely easy to integrate.
- WebSocket and live data capabilities are included for all supported exchanges and platforms.
- No subscription is needed for a “Professional” version of PENDAX. All commands and capabilities are free to use for all developers, traders, and integrators.
PENDAX Capability Overview
PENDAX consists of both public and private integrations. A public integration can be accessed immediately after integration and provides unrestricted access to data for all supported exchange markets and integrations without an API key. Private integrations feature the ability to interact with an account or post trades and require authorization methods in order to complete command tasks. Users will need to create an API key on their selected exchange.
Public API Capabilities
Public APIs provide immediate and unrestricted access to the following commands without the need for authorization.
- Fetch all market pairs from each integrated platform and exchange
- Fetch tickers and trading parameters for all market pairs
- Live and historical price feeds and exchange rates for each market pair
- Live order book data for each market pair
- Fetch trade history for all market pairs
- Live and historical charting capabilities utilizing trading data
- Other supported public endpoints for individual exchanges outside of this list
Private API Capabilities
Authorized commands provide the ability to interact with trade orders, account data, and more. As mentioned before you will need to generate an API key from the selected exchange and then insert the authorization parameters into PENDAX to access these commands.
- Fetch and manage personal account information
- Create and edit subaccounts associated with the main account on supported exchanges
- Query account and subaccount balances
- Ability to deposit and withdraw from accounts and subaccounts
- Query current orders and historical personal orders
- Fetch personal ledger history for accounts and subaccounts
- Transfer funds between exchanges, accounts, and subaccounts
- Trade with all supported order types on supported exchanges
- Trade on all supported markets on supported exchanges
- Open and manage WebSockets on supported exchanges
Example Use Cases For Developers
Below are just a few sample use cases of products that can be built on top of PENDAX.
- Fully customized private trading bot strategy
- Dollar-Cost Averaging strategies
- Cryptocurrency arbitrage strategies
- Grid-Trading Strategies
- Market Making for Cryptocurrency exchange markets
- Customized graphical interfaces for trading
- New market or statistics notifications
- Discord, Telegram, & Slack bots (or any other platform!)
- Compiling custom market charts
- Portfolio management, Trade journals, and PnL% tracking
- Data visualization and analytics interface
- Custom low-latency command-line interfaces (CLI)
- Advanced trading strategy indicators
Initial Supported Exchange Platforms
The list below covers our initial goals for exchange and financial institution integrations within the SDK and hosted API systems. Any system included in the PENDAX modules will also become available on our consumer-facing application and automation terminal on Compendium.Fi. Integrators may receive variable trading discount rates while posting orders through a PENDAX command. Some integrations may come in short development phases after release.
- Binance US
- FTX US
Availability And PENDAX Release
PENDAX will be released as an SDK in npm format for simplified integration for developers and custom integrations. We will also be offering a hosted API to interact with PENDAX in an even simpler manner for integrations that do not require full npm functionality. Modules and the API will be released shortly as we finalize the debugging and auditing phases to ensure a competent release pattern. A Github Repo will also be established in parallel to provide example code snippets for utilizing PENDAX in live settings.
Our full focus for PENDAX was creating the most intuitive integration platform in existence. Competitive packages can require hundreds of lines of code to establish unique functions a trader or developer may be looking to integrate while PENDAX comparatively takes only a handful. Another goal with PENDAX is to provide the most in-depth documentation available for troubleshooting and integration efficiency.
Did you know? The best way to showcase a product is to build on it! The new system upgrade for our consumer-facing application, Compendium.Fi, is built utilizing PENDAX in parallel with a state-of-the-art load balancing system to ensure industry-leading trading performance.
What is Compendium Finance?
The Compendium.Fi platform is built to offer traders a comprehensive suite of tools for a list of growing ecosystems. Our consumer-facing application is split into two separate entities.
One side of our trading tools focuses on integrations with popular and liquid centralized exchanges, while the other side focuses on improving the on-chain trading offerings of decentralized protocols built on Solana (with more chains to come shortly).
Automation and simplicity are key to all of our offerings. We’re here to help make crypto trading easier for everyone. Subscribe to bots, make your own, copy friends, or manually trade across multiple ecosystems in our intelligent interfaces.
— — — — — — —
Find out more about CompendiumFi.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to keep up to date with CompendiumFi. If you would like to discuss anything in more detail about the discussed topics in this post, please feel free to contact us on any of our social platforms!
Stay up to date:
- Visit our Website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Watch our YouTube Videos
- Join our community on Discord
- Join our Telegram channel
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
None of the above should be utilized as financial advice. You are responsible for your own financial decisions. Please make sure to do your own research before investing in cryptocurrency protocols or digital assets.